The Ruby Sterilizer is fantastic for boiling and disinfecting your Ruby Cup once a month between your periods. It is foldable and made of 100% food grade silicone. The manufacturer is ISO9001-2008 certified. Available in different colours.
- The easiest way to sterilize your Ruby Cup after your cycle
- Long-lasting and safe material
- Easy to use in the microwave or oven
- Foldable: easy for travelling
Instructions for Use
Fill your Ruby Sterilizer with enough water to boil Ruby Cup but make sure it is not completely full so it can overflow. Do not close the lid, just place it loosely on top (otherwise it pops open from the heat pressure and water will spill). Put the sterilizer with your Ruby Cup inside in the oven or microwave:
- Microwave: boil for 2-3 minutes at 600-1000 Watts
- Oven: boil at 200° Celsius or 390° Fahrenheit for 10 minutes
After it is boiled be careful not to burn yourself – the sterilizer will be very hot. Once the water has cooled down, you can take out your Ruby Cup. It is now safe and clean to use during your next period.